• The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. This website may reference economic benefits of its projects and potential job creation. These statements are made “AS IS” and do not provide any type of explicit or implicit guarantee that a visitor to this website, whether an individual, company, municipality, or any other organization, will receive or is entitled to any economic benefits including contracts, work for hire, employment, job creation, or cost reduction benefits.
• By submitting your contact information through this website for the purpose or receiving news or information about jobs, employment, or work for hire that arise out of its projects, you are doing so for informational purposes only. By submitting your contact information, you agree that Summit may, but is not obligated to, contact you and does not guarantee, implicitly or explicitly, any form of contract, job, employment, or other work for hire. You also agree that Summit has the right to archive, categorize, or remove your contact information from some or all of our informational lists at any time without cause. Any communication, processes, or decision regarding your information as it relates to employment or work for hire will be done so in full compliance with applicable law.
• The information on this website is provided “AS IS” without express or implied warranty of any kind. Neither Summit nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and Summit expressly excludes liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains submission forms with which you may provide information to Summit. These forms are explicitly for non-proprietary, non-confidential information. If you choose to submit confidential or proprietary information to Summit, you grant Summit an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, store, transmit, and distribute that information, and Summit is free to use any idea, know-how or concept that you submit for any purpose.
• This website contains material owned by or licensed to Summit. This material includes but is not limited to website design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that Summit endorses the linked website(s) or the information provided on the linked website(s). Summit has no responsibility for the content of linked website(s) and has no control over the security and privacy measures implemented on linked website(s). If you visit a linked website, you agree not to hold Summit liable for any damages or losses you incur from virus or malware you contract from linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions.